Gwangju Int’l IoT·Appliance·Robot
1. TERMS OF REFERENCE
- In these terms and regulations for participation, the term "exhibitor" shall include all employees, servants and agents of any individual company, partnership firm or organization who have applied for space for the purpose of exhibiting.
The term "fair" shall mean Korea Auto & Robot Week 2018
The term ‘fair management’ shall mean Kimdaejung Convention Center (KDJ Center), 30 Sangmunuriro, Seo-gu, Gwangju, 502-828, Korea.
2. APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION
- All applications for participation shall be made on the prescribed application form which shall be submitted to the fair management or his representatives.
The contract shall be established when the exhibitor submits the application form duly signed and pays the fair management the participation fee of the space and/or shell stand costs and utility services charges. The fair management, however, may defer or refuse the acceptance of an application in the event that sufficient space is not available or the announced exhibit is considered by fair management not germane to the fair.
3. ALLOCATION OF EXHIBIT SPACE]
- The fair management shall allocate the space in accordance with the order of application, size of the space applied for, the nature of the exhibits or in the manner the fair management deems fit.
The fair management shall reserve the right to change the location and/or the size of the space allocated to the exhibitor at any time prior to the commencement of the build-up of the fair, should exceptional circumstances demand, and the exhibitor shall have no claim for compensation as a result of the changes.
4. USE OF EXHIBIT SPACE
- Exhibitors are bound to exhibit the announced products and to staff the exhibits with competent personnel during the whole period of the fair.
All exhibits must accord with the description on the application form, and be related to the theme of the fair. Direct sale without permission of the fair management is strictly prohibited. If the exhibitor violates the above-mentioned rules, the fair management can stop the exhibitor's activity, remove his/her exhibits or order the dismantling of his/her booth. In this case, the participation fee shall not be refunded and the exhibitor shall have no claim for compensation.
The fair management reserves the right to refuse admittance to the fair to any person.
Exhibitors are not allowed to sublet space allotted to them to other parties, either wholly or in part, without the written consent of the fair management.
Modifications including decorations such as painting the floor, ceiling and pillars will not be permitted, and consequent damage to the exhibition hall shall be compensated to the fair management by the exhibitor.
5. TERMS OF PAYMENT
- 50% deposit of the participation fee and/or relevant stand charges must be paid at the time of application by the exhibitor. And the balance shall be paid no later than March 31, 2018.
The participation fee must be paid by the due date, otherwise the fair management has the right to cancel the contract and in cases he does, the participation fee already paid will not be refunded.
6. BREACH OF CONTRACT AND WITHDRAWAL BY EXHIBITOR
- In the event of abandonment or rejection of all allocated space, the fair management has the right to cancel the exhibitor's application. In this case, the participation fee already paid will not be refunded, unless abandonment or rejection of allocated space was a result of force majeure.
In the event of partial abandonment or rejection of the allocated space, the exhibitor shall forfeit the participation fee already paid for the abandoned or rejected space, unless the act of withdrawal was a result of force majeure.
7. CANCELLATION AND CHANGES OF THE FAIR
- In the event of the cancellation of the fair by the fair management, the paid participation fee will be refunded. But if the cancellation was caused by force majeure, the fee will not be refunded. The fair
management reserves the right to change the venue and duration of the fair if exceptional circumstances demand.In this case, the fee paid will not be refunded and the exhibitor shall have no claim for compensation as a result of the changes.
8. CONSTRUCTION AND DECORATION OF STAND AND DISPLAY
- All exhibitors must complete their construction and/or decoration, and move-in and display of exhibits by the date and time stipulated by the fair management.
9. MOVEMENT OF EXHIBITS AND STAND FITTINGS
- Exhibitors shall remove all exhibits and stand fittings from the exhibition hall within the period stipulated by the fair management and indemnify the fair management against any cost incurred by reason of delay or damage to the exhibition hall.
10. SECURITY, RISK AND INSURANCE
- The fair management shall take all reasonable security precautions in the interests of exhibitors and visitors.
The exhibitors shall be held responsibility for any loss or theft of, or damage to exhibits, stand fittings or any article belonging to the exhibitor during the construction, fair and dismantling periods. In the event that the exhibitor intentionally or negligently causes a fire, theft, breakage or other accidents inflicting damages to the fair management others, the exhibitor shall be responsible for damages. Exhibitors shall be responsible for insuring Goods exhibited.
11. FIRE REGULATIONS
- Materials used in stand and display construction must be properly fire-proofed in accordance with the Fine services and laws and regulations of Korea.
The fair management has the right, should circumstances necessitate, to make changes in the exhibitor's stand in the interest of fire control.
12. SUPPLEMENTARY CLAUSES
- Whenever necessary, the fair management shall have the right to issue~ Korea Auto & Robot Week 2018 to ensure the smooth management of the fair.
Any additional written regulations and instructions shall form part of the terms and regulations for participation in Korea Auto & Robot Week 2018 and they shall be binding on the exhibitors.
The exhibitor shall also observe the regulations for management of exhibition halls of Kimdaejung Convention Center, Gwangju, Korea.
13. ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES
- Any dispute, difference, or question which may arise at any time hereafter between the fair management and the exhibitor touching on the true construction of these terms and regulations for participation or the rights and liabilities of the parties hereto shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board in Seoul, Korea. The award of the above arbitration shall be final and binding upon both parties.